Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, August 13, 2012

Info Post

Wm Moorcroft (UK)
Small Moorcroft vase


Last year, I decided to support the nascent Northern Sydney Antiques Fair put on by the Lions Club of Berowra, which I can never spell - Berowra - not Lion's Club -  and other dealers demurred because, well, they were (not unreasonably, I suppose) going to wait and see if it was successful first.

Royal Worcester (UK)
Kitty Blake comport

Well, the Lions made a good go of it, and it looks like it’s going to be an annual event.

This year, the Fair has expanded, and I see we're being joined by a good few established dealers.

Did I know that I was a super trend setter on the cutting edge?



Clarice Cliff Clog



You can check Aleta's Antiques Fair Schedule to see when we'll be coming to a venue near you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment